Friday, August 1, 2008

Poodle Poop...Cat Vomit...and Laptop Tears

That's what I feel like today, that's what I've dealt with already, and it's only 8:15 a.m.!

So last night we stayed at Salem until 11 p.m. and left the crew there. Kevin and I were there at one thirty, and he took a nap at Salem. And I worked for the rest of the day. David came over when he got off of work.

So I have managed to work myself into a frenzy, once again tired and worn out, bruised, beaten, and sore, and happy I accomplished so much. Thrilled that I was able to help two of the closest most wonderful friends I know! I told David last night as we were getting ready to go to sleep it's been wonderful and rewarding, and he said he knew exactly what I was talking about. Otherwise I would have sat around all week fretting about my daughter whom I haven't seen in almost a week and a half, she'll be home on Sunday, thank goodness!

I get up this morning without stepping in the cat vomit..right in the middle of the bathroom floor, then finding that treasure to clean it up a few minutes later, when my eyes were really open. LOL (Oh and yes Josh, I'm an extremely happy person) SO i reallly do LOL all the time. I managed to do my routine of taking the poodle out to go Potty...but she gets distracted by the other dogs food bowl sometimes, though she did go outside for a few. We managed to get our showers in this morning before she left her pleasant surprise in the dining room floor. David said, "We can't win with these two." LOL So yeah between the cat and the poodle...that's an eventful morning.

Laptop tears...man they don't mix, you should not cry on your lap top. With all the adrenaline I've been producing and hormones....yeah the typical woman thing...I cried, because I was happy, sad, and cuz I love my friends and family so much.

Poor little kevin is still sacked out and I assume he will be until I get him up here shortly, normally he likes to find me for my morning hug, I think I'll go snuggle with him til he's awake. :0) That might just turn the day around. :0)

There's lots to do and I've already accomplished yet another list of things I have to get at the store while I was showering...it never stops. And then it's to lunch with David, and some other stuff at home again.....for now....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Kev-man was cracking me up when I was playing with him last night. Between the sweeper and playing on the rug with him...I ended up telling him that since he had to stay on the rug I would too. =P So we played a bunch and he made me "fly" him on my knees and my feet...both of which were extremely uncomfortable because of my knee, but it's my Kev-man, so I couldn't tell him no. We had a good time laughing. And the sweeper routine...or lord. LOL And Myles and I are more grateful then you could ever know. We could NOT have gotten this done if if weren't for you guys. No way, no how. We owe you so much and we're just lucky to have you guys in our lives. Really lucky. We love you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!