Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flowers, and butterflies...

So Grace and I worked on her bedroom yesterday, she cleaned while I was in attendance painting her room. David was against painting at first, but I asked again and he said okay. After all the paint work I've been doing, he's been less and less apprehensive about the results. LOL

It's really lightened the dungeon of an attic/bedroom that Grace has. Her room is the biggest in the house, fits two twin beds, two desks, a table (which is now not there) two closets, and lots of space to run in, and did I mention she has a tv in her room too? Yeah she's got the biggest space around here.

It's coming along. I have two more spaces to paint, then it's flowers and butterflies to be added on. I'm stoked.

Today I'm also going to start making favor candies for Tera's bridal shower....at least I hope, and I still have a bushel of Granny Smith's to deal with today, so wish me luck on that. I am NOT going to town today, that's for sure, I have too much to do here.

I will have cramps in my hand from the work ahead, I already do...LOL So more ibuprofren and lots of work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!