Friday, August 22, 2008

No fines this week!

I have to blog because I am so proud. As of this week Grace received NO FINES for discrepencies in work or behaviors! Hooray for her!! Can you believe it? Neither can I.
It's been amazing what the first few weeks of school have done for her. And the fines, if you wonder? Where do they go? They get put in a lottery, for all the GOOD kids, and they get to participate in WINNING the bad kids Fines to add to their income!!!! Sweet!!! Man if only we did that in America for our people.

As far as I know, no word from Big D as of yet and how pickup is going to go.

I should have known today would be a rough day for Kevin and I. Little did I think about it, when I opened the door to find him sleeping on the rug outside our door, and the bathroom light on, that he was going to be tired today. But as soon as we dropped David off from lunch he passed out in the car...so I sat in Phillis's driveway on my laptop and waited to go pick up Grace while I downloaded some files. Boy is my wireless internet signal so much better when I'm outside her house, it's useless inside. LOL

As for me, another day has come and almost ended and I'm still awake, still going and a little tired, but not too much! I think we'll be headed out for a margarita with my BFF, sis and hubby, and my mom and dad (possibly). ROCK ON! Something to look forward to after a week of recovery. :0)

I talk to my aunt Pam today to discuss the many events and information we discovered about his co-worker Jeff, and she of all people said that it is most likely what it was. An allergic reaction. Not only would termite infested woods be the cause but also all the insect killer and chemicals they spray on our fields that wound up on those stumps that could have set it off. Miraculously I will prolly be fine. But, to no avail, this happened to his co-worker last year, he recovered and a few weeks later happened again, and one year later yet again. So once it has gotten into your lungs, I guess it never goes away or you have to have a high concentration of the allergen before it really puts you down. :0( So fingers crossed, we are out of the woods for now, but I still have to be careful until the health insurance kicks in. LOL Lots of benedryl in my future it looks like.

Kevin and I have had a good day today to say the least as far as his behaviors. I am slowing down on being lest frustrated and more patient, and ANY time he wants to argue or be out of line, I stop and repeat Excuse me, Excuse me, until I get his attention and he stops, and then I can speak with him properly and communicate on a much lower level with him. LOL It's working to say the least!!!!

I love being a mom, it's great.

And yet again, is it bad that I fed my daughter iced coffee before I dropped her off, and Kevin a chocolate brownie? Prolly so...but they deserved a treat for a great week! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!