Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lazy Weekend.....

Well, it has to be noted, so everyone pay attention!!! On Friday, Densie never called until 6:57 p.m. by David's phone, after Tasha called to ask if she could pick up Kevin. NEVER not once has she ever NOT made a phone call before 5 to make arrangements to pick him up. So this is highly noteable, and will count against her in the court of law. Garrr!!!

We went ahead and went to dinner with the family. Emily and Josh, Mom and Dad, David and I, Kevin and Tera (Myles had to take a nap so he wasn't in attendance). As all found out, I was just way too abnoxious after the medium sized margarita I had.... Something with this sickness had made all my tolerance to my favorite drink to consume with my mexican food hard to handle. Mind you I pretty much cut them all out of my diet for the past two months that I wasn't exercising to keep my butt from getting to wide. LOL...Geez did me no good, did it? LOL

But anywho, it was too hot to do anything today so David and I slept the afternoon away, it feels good to get to relax after all the hassles the past few weeks. We are currently processing apples now. We started pretty close to 8 and still working on them. It's been fun. I dance around to the radio while David peels and cores...then I soak the slices, weed out the bad ones, and make my applesauce and can. :0) It's very good to feel like I'm getting something done.

Tomorrow's agenda, get more jars!!!! And p.s. for the ones who have my jars, we want them back when you use the stuffs all up, next year is gonna be KILLER...because we are gonna prune the trees at the end of the season, so beware!!!!

**On another high note, tomorrow I will be studying all the books and such that I've been working with Kevin on. I'm going to write down a "plan" and track his progress at the end of the week. This Friday as far as "test day" was bust for him. David has a feeling he just KNOWS even though no one says it, that he's going to see Big D, and this attitude switch flicks on...and until we get him back on Sunday, there's no point in fighting. :0)

***On yet another note, we have to start the chore chart tomorrow before the kids get home so they can start earning TV time, it just seems way too addictive to our children. It's amazing. I growing up wasn't addicted that much, because we didn't have many channels. So I hung out in the woods. I guess I want my kids to have a better quality of life than rotting their brains with television and video games. :0)

Off for more jars of applesauce and bags of apples.
Lots of Love!

1 comment:

  1. I wish my weekend was lazy. =P But you prolly needed it, and hopefully Kevin hasn't turned into Satan when he comes home from Big D's. Blech. And I think the chore chart and earning TV time is a GREAT idea.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!