Saturday, August 16, 2008

On top of the world....for now...

Kevin was not very happy with us last night, but after several evenings of him getting up and waking up with toys in his bed, mommy had had enough. Last straw..so the night light...got taken out. He was rearranging furniture last night when I caught him. *rolling my eyes* it never stops.

But he was up this morning crawling in bed asking if he can have it back now. We're going to break him of it. It was a bad habit to begin with. Grace is still in bed, but not for long...Kevin just yelled up the stairs at her. *rolling my eyes again* No peace in this house for me. LOL

So this morning has not been too bad, I woke up feeling pretty good, got the typical shower walked out to the car and got David's coffee cup, and back in the house. I feel tired again, but I'm going to take my vitamins that I have that I know I need, then head into town to go grocery shop with the kids.

David told me to take it easy, but the house needs a good cleaning, and I need to get bridal shower things done for Tera. So I'm going to have to work. No matter if I'm tired or not. I need lots of coffee though. I also discovered that some soy derivatives and such do retard thyroid production in some cases...so I'm wondering if I am hypo...if I should even use soy products, not right now at least. If it's going to alter anything, than I don't want to...so I have to find another alternative to Milk. Garr!!! Or just drink it and get over it....but the digestion problems are also part of thyroid issue. Soooo guess what? I may just drink milk again anyway. LOL At this point I'm not willing to give up the coffee...I'm a zombie most of the time, but without it...I'm an android. LOL

Okay so off I go to do my day....thanks for all the concerns last night....I just wanted to let people know, I normally don't speak of these things, because if you know me well...I go a million miles a minute, and this is damaging to my pride that I can't keep going like that TEMPORARILY....it's only a speed bump. If I can find a way to beef up my suspension and my body, I'm going to run over that speed bump as fast as I can and not look back. LOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!