Friday, August 22, 2008

As the world turns...on a Friday

I've been working on Kevin's studies but today is one of those days, that just isn't going to fly. He wanted to push every button in the book and not do anytihng, so he's currently in the corner until lunch. I gave him three chances and all three times it was like he didn't care and was jerkin' my chain....too much chain is what I gave him. So yup, he's in the corner.

Yesterday I was up all day and felt like a million bucks, didn't go to bed until 11:00 but we took a break from apples last night to relax. David needed it. :0) I'm so excited that I'm feeling like a normal human being again, the last few weeks have been rough.

Grace is ill, and the worst part this weekend she goes to her dad. She has a sore swollen throat and her head is all congested. I gave her some medicine this morning and let her eat a few cough drops on the way to school. Fingers crossed that she is better by the time she gets home. Oh and she had a multivitamin too! I think we may be over the hump of her swallowing pills...she's done a fantastic job last night swallowing the ones she needed, cuz she felt so bad, and she skipped visiting her father last night because she did feel bad. Ho hum....I hope this weekend goes okay.

Kevin is supposed to go to Big D's (his other mother) today. I wonder how he will work with her.
With the whole new approach that David and I learned last night from Nanny 911, we are going to work on a plan for the kids this weekend, on a reward system at home for good behaviors. :0)

Wish us luck! I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!