Thursday, August 28, 2008

I hit the lottery!!!!!!!

At least I feel like I did. So I got the vitamins from the clinic, and I'm happy to report, I'm a million dollars feeling richer!!!! Didn't really hit the lottery, but ya know we can always dream. LOLOL

I had another bout of symptoms yesterday morning though, where the confusion was there, headache, and head was swimming out to the east coast and I couldn't catch up with it. I napped, then got up when David called, to tell me to take some benedryl. By the afternoon I was much better, by the evening! I'm all smiles! Sweet!

So I'm on top of the world and fidgiting like crazy cuz I want to get on the treadmill again so bad.
But at the same time I've dropped a few lbs. since this all started, but it's nothing like getting my excitedness and jumpiness out during exercise. I feel like Kevin locked in a closet. LOL Although I've never done it, I think that Kevin would tear the door down.

Oh speaking of, we have a leak in the basement, from the infamous SHOWER in the house. GAR...so the bathroom remodel may be really soon...since it's rotting out a wall, above a SUPPORTING BEAM....wish us luck on this one! So tonight, I have to get measurements and what not, and we'll be graphing out how we are going to do it. :0) Not happy about spending the extra cash we have because there's not much left, but what do you do? It's not like we didn't know that we were going to have to do something!!!! We were just procrastinating. We can't have the house fall out from underneath us either, so we have to do it. Blah.

Kevin and I have taken a break from preschooling this week. Randomly I will ask life questions...what I mean by this, is everday when I come across a color he can simply pick out, a letter, and such, I ask. His attitude this week has been less than desirable, so he gets stubborn at times. But we are working through it. Just like Grace, it takes time to get them to transition from one home to the next easily. And even then, Grace isn't a pro at it.

So once again, I have to say I am proud of someone. My cousin Mary Jo, she's now on Gmail...if you don't know what it is, you need to figure it out. Cuz when I'm online, I can chat with people without downloading a bunch of stuffs on my hard drive. Tera uses it to talk to me at work, so she doesn't have to download stuff on her work computer. AWESOME! So she's now online with me. And using her blogs on myspace. I have a tear in my eye, she is staying connected to my information age. LOL, I say mine, cuz it seems if it isn't by email, text message, or blogs, I don't seem to get to talk to anyone. LOL

The next thing on the agenda! Lunch with David!!!! I haven't got to see him in two days for lunch and I am missing him BADLY, yeah I see him every night, but dang it...his handsome face is just so welcome during the day, and that smile.....oh.....LOLOL okay enough mush....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!