Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Buyers...Horrible Children

So as all things go, we do the usual schedule, with the exception of a phone call from a nearby neighbor. They saw the sign, they do the mail routes, and guess what? They really like the house. The lady called David today and told her they wanted to stop by to look at it.

The strange part is, David and I have mulled it over and thought we might as well stay, and never took the sign down. LOLOLOL...We know we need to move but we love it here. But we know we NEED to move, no doubt about it.

Well as it stands, they came to look, and the woman loved the charm of this old house. :0) I told her about the horrid colors that it was painted, and she LOVED the colors the living room is painted, that yellow green antique color I found, I told her I'd give her the rest of the five gallon bucket if they bought the house. :0) They loved the attic space where Grace's room is, and she digs the hardwood floors. So needless to say, she loved the house. :0) It's great, I guess.

I'm torn, I may have to give up my apple orchard, and plant a new one. :0( But there are so many possibilities it's ridiculous. So we'll see. They said that they have a van to pay off in the next three months, and they want to talk to her "personal banker" (good ol' dad) before they jump off the deep end. But they've lived in rentals and fixer uppers, so they really like this one too, as much as David and I have a deep effection for it. Ho hum...

So house hunting I go again, to see what we can find. Just to be sure we are set if they come back with the banker and say okay. :0) No more debts if that's the case, and that's okay by me.

Oh and her horrible children, yeah two of them climbed the ladder at the apple trees, started picking and hiking my apples across the yard, I was not so happy. She sent one to the van, and the other to pick up the "wasted apples" I told him to load them in his van and take them home. What's a few apples. Then he took the liberty to pick all my ripe cherry tomatos off my volunteer plant and put them in his van too. :0( Garrr...that did not make me happy. But I gave him a gallon bag of appleslices and a jar of applesauce so he'd stop theiving. If I gave him something he was enteretained, and no more stealing. :0)

My children were complete angels to these horrid boys. One couldn't walk or talk yet so he wasn't so bad, the other three, yeah, I would say my children are so well behaved, and that's saying something!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

God Granted me the Serenity to withhold my sanity and my ground, because if she hadn't there, I would have gave them a good whoopin! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!