Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where did I come from?

That was definitely a question that came out of Kevin's mouth yesterday, and it put me on the spot. I fumbled and told him a mommy's belly quietly and he kind of left it at that. David said next time, tell him home hospital. LOLOLOL

So I've been working feverishly to prepare for Tera's Bridal Shower on Saturday. It's been one heck of a week. I've been wrapped up in many different things, and I'm doing it all in stages.
So today was completion of the "cake" and tomorrow is food prep for the rest of it for Saturday.
Then Saturday, after a few things are heated, we'll be ready to parteeaaa'....LOL And celebrate Tera getting hitched. It will be fun.

It seems like not a lot of work, once you put together and have it, but I've been planning this for over two months, with a two week STALL of sickness in the middle of it. Although I was half out of it, I still seemed to get little things here and there done.

Kevin decided today he wouldn't take a nap and it's 2:10, so we are leaving the house to head in, we are supposed to leave until 2:40, but that's okay, we can sit, well I can sit, while he snores. He'll pass out in the car! LOLOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!