Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mania!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so yesterday was a blown out of proportion day. Grace's father decided after telling me he didn't want to fight about having her on the weeknights, threw a tissy about this weekend! I emailed him about the bridal shower about a month ago, and carbon copied it to his mother, to notify them of the invite and request grace be at Tera's Bridal Shower, and he went and bought tickets to the Indianapolis Zoo!!!! HELLO DUDE, ARE YOU THERE? IS YOUR MIND FUNCTIONING? (This is what I was thinking the whole time I was talking to him.)

Well he went manic and hung up on me twice, and on grace once, because I had her call him, because this isn't my fight, it's hers and her fathers. Then he laid one huge GUILT trip on her that made her cry. But I had explained to her BEFORE she talked to him it would happen this way, and that, it was no big deal. Then I called Tera and had her "talk down" the event to Grace (who didn't buy it for a minute cuz she's way too smart), but Grace said it made her feel a teeeny bit better. Then her dad called back and said I could pick her up on Saturday morning, and I'll have her the rest of the weekend I suppose.

I told him that she WANTS to be there, that this isn't MY THING, and he accused me of threatening him by text message that I was going to withhold visitation. One thing straight here, I said I reserve the right of PROTECTING my daughter. And this whole mess started over him pushing her down and holding her on the floor and having some manic attack because she didn't move the clothes right or she didn't do something right. It was only once, but it scared her enough and upset her enough that she feels the need to come home and say something and say she doesn't want to see him anymore. The man can twists things around so that they don't sound like what really happened, then he tried to convince me yesterday it didn't happen, after he admitted to it the wednesday before when I called him to let him know she didn't want to see him.

Ho humm....never a boring moment, but the guy is a jerk, and everytime something like this happens it worries more and more that Grace will turn out like this when she's older. But she gets to go to the Bridal Shower and that's important.

Big News: David will be in the wedding as one of the groomsmen also! He's a new "addition" to the clan. LOL If they hadn't started planning this two years ago, before David joined our "clan" he'd a been a part of it then, but Myles asked him yesterday to be a part of it now. :0) David is happy to do it, he asked what he should do, and Myles said, "Just make sure I don't run for any doors." So David has decided to wear a security sign on the back of his tux to reinforce the position. LOLOLOL Just kidding, but it's a great thought!

We got a phone call today from the people that came by and looked at our house, we are now going to pass an inspection of HIS parents coming to look at it. His father apparently does all their electrical work, then once that is decided, the INVESTER FATHER...hers will come to look at it. LOL What's there to look at? You can't buy land this cheap out here for what we're asking for the whole kit and kaboodle. LOL...give it up people. We want your $$$$ and a house in town!!!!!

But in the midst of this, the visit will be at twelve thirty tomorrow afternoon! While I'm in the midst of doing the catering for an event!!!! OH PLUEEEZZEEEE grant me the serenity I need to make it through the day! Friday night I will deserve a margarita and some fajitas or something.

I've been working really hard on eating properly this past week, and it's paying off in huge amounts, not only am I feeling a million times over better, I am awake from the time I get up until time I lay down, and seems to be a miraculous recovery...stay tuned though, the gym starts up on Monday. LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!