Friday, September 12, 2008

Unexpected visitors....revisiting...

Well as the day goes on I can't seem to make progress at least it doesn't seem that way. Talked to Jay today and a possible lender and they are working through the tape. The soon to be visitors will be coming by once again to view the property and crunch some numbers on possible contract sale on our house. I am so excited about that. I have to continue to work on this place and work on paperwork.

Kevin has not stopped eating all day long, every five minutes he is saying he's hungry, I do believe this is yet another growth spurt. Because although his diet is structured he is driving me nuts and wayyy tooo aggressive the past two days. A hormone burst for sure. :0p I hope he gets over it soon, I have to order his ring bearer suit soon for Tera and Myles wedding. :0( We can't have him shoot up two more inches overnight, but what can you do? LOL

As far as everything else stands, I feel as though I'm going crazy. I had another exposure to the allergen that caused the major problems last month, it happens to be home defense insect stuff...this time it wasn't near as bad as the first. So although I was dead and tired last night and really foggy, I wasn't near as foggy headed this morning, so the exposure was brief and not inhaled too much. But I am pretty sure we found the cause. :0)

Natasha had her baby last night or this morning....it's a girl we knew that...and for you that don't know, that's David's step daughter. She's 6lbs and 7 oz or something like that. And for an absolute fact, Denise got married on the 3rd, so she is now Mrs. Gold Digger ( Oh I mean Mrs. Nugent) LOLOL Oh who am I to judge? Bite my tongue...I'll use my filter. I promise. ;0)

This weekend is going to be hectic, but isn't it always for us. David has to work until noon, they will be here at ten to look at the house, then when he gets off work and gets here, we will go over numbers. Then David has to help Brian do some things with the Expedition, so there goes our Saturday. And Sunday, I hope for some rest and relaxation...but I doubt that will happen.

Wish me luck! LOL If you haven't put in orders for Grace's fundraiser, please do so. It ends on monday!!!! And if you have already, thanks! She'll be happy to know she didn't have to do any footwork. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your number crunching. I hope everything goes well. Love ya see ya later in cyber world.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!