Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going to the Chapel....

And Denise R. Romack (David's Ex) will be getting married! Two sundays ago, her marriage license was in the paper. She will be Marrying Eric Nugent...the man she spent her whole life screwing all other men in her life over for. We do believe that she will get hers this time...but only time will tell.

So what does it mean that when we went to pick up Kevin this last Sunday, that she kept hiding that bling on her ring finger? Who knows...LOL Maybe she is embarrassed of herself for submitting into a relationship that is doomed from the get go....oh well, who are we to judge. ;0) At least we do not have to be embarrassed because she was carrying the Romack name, and now she won't be..... HOOORAYYY!!!!!

We processed more apples last night, and there is so much more, but we have to get on the road....I will blog from wherever I get to. Today is friend intervention day for me. :0) Many people to talk to. I should charge for psycotherapy I believe. This would gain me lots of dollars....LOLOLOL Just kidding. I love my friends, when they need me, I'm always here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!