Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Into the Blue Lagoon....





Okay, so where have I been you ask? LOL Good question. Many of my beloved blog followers have asked why I haven't been blogging much lately. Where do I begin?

I don't even remember what I did last week...it was that crazy...or the weekend. Oh yeah that was Myles' Birthday on Saturday, so we took him to dinner....Kevin has started another phase of NOT EATING, he'll sit with a plate of food and nibble for two hours and not be done, last night was three, with no TV at all and starting at 6:30-9:30 well needless to say he went to bed, and no television, and he didn't finish his dinner. Today on the other hand, he couldn't stop eating. LOL I just don't get kids and their growth spurts.

Myles and David are hard at work in the bathroom again this evening. I'm not much for the stuff up until finish work, so I helped with deconstruction...reconstruction is another process, and then finish work, like mudding and taping the drywall and stuff, yeah that's my line of expertise...and then I get to paint, trim and all that jazz. I still don't have a vanity in there yet...I have it in the middle of my living room floor, and no mirror, I still have to purchase that. I have all accessories for the bathroom at this time, but geez...I can't do anything with them.

The Blue Lagoon...is my nickname for the bathroom at this time, no one sees my vision and no one can see my bathroom in my head and the guys have NO IDEA, they have a concept of mechanics but that is it when it comes to this bathroom. LOL But right now, the protective coating is on the tub surround and the moisture proof drywall is blue, so yeah it looks like the bathroom is blue, umm...but you are all soooo wrong. LOLOLOL And I'll take pics of it up until it's time to do finish work, and then well...when it's FINISHED...completely. I'll make you all come to visit me just to see what Myles, David, and I did to our bathroom. LOLOLOL
Myles said with all the complications and dramas we've had with it, he was going to come and bath at our house for at least a week. LOL...and that's the honest to goodness truth, I think he would.

Oh and the pic of Myles on the ladder, the man is so decent, that he'll never have plumbers butt a day in his life, but for humor...I got his "plumber's belly" while he was hanging drywall. LOL

I don't know what we would do without such wonderful friends. Tera and Myles are getting married next weekend..and this weekend well it's no kids, and bachelorette and bachelor party weekend. David is skipping out to work on the bathroom, staying home, and well I, I will be following Tera around like a lost pup.

I've been working hard on making their favor chocolates for their gifts at the wedding. And I also have been working on a long standing "private" project, that is indeed very important and special for me to get done, but if I told you what that was too...well then you all would know and some just shouldn't right now. LOLOLOL

I've found myself also spending lots of time watching the stock market thanks to Myles, and sitting in front of my sewing machine. Yeah that has been fun, mending a pair of pants for Tera, hemming my old jeans for Grace to wear, because well, let's not deny it, I put on a little poundage, and she can wear those for now. But soon enough I'll be back in them! *Fingers crossed* (I hope) :0p

Wishing you all well and lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!