Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The drama sets forth...

Well the bachelorette party was not a huge success, it entailed a big fight between Tera (the bride) and her other maid of honor (Ann) which she has now pulled herself and her daughter from the wedding. I'm glad Tera had two of everything, two maid of honors and two flower girls..so guess what. She has backup and it's no big deal.

The bathroom is temporarily on hold until the events of the week are over with, and hopefully by the time their honeymoon is over, we'll have the bathroom done, so Myles can come and use it the following week...just in case he wants a vacation from his vacation/honeymoon. LOLOLOL Just kidding..but seriously. I'm hoping we get it all done soon!

I currently finished 14 lbs of chocolates for the wedding favors which I will feverishly work with Tera to get packaged up and ribboned tomorrow with the poems attatched. I still have to pick up David and Kevin's tuxes on Thursday, and finish the grooms cake I am working on. :0) Then make it to Tera and Myles for Thursday evening meets and greets and then prepare the fammily for Friday. Grace gets out of school half day thank goodness, but David still has to work until five and they are down to three techs. :0( I pray he makes it to the rehearsal early but we know it will not be on time. But he does not have a difficult job. It's the training of Kevin that will be worse than anything. LOLOL

Then it's off to the rehearsal dinner where I'll have the cake to deliver also. :0) I'm torn into a million pieces on everything I have to do, but that's okay. We love Tera and Myles, they are the bestest friends and people anyone could ask to have in their lives, so if they make my life a little hectic now and then, that's okay, cuz we do it to them too. LOL David and I could not be happier helping them in any way we can.

But hopefully Myles still doesn't have to worry about coming out to help work on the bathroom when he gets back from the honeymoon. I want it finished so he does not feel obligated to do so. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!