Friday, October 24, 2008

Sneak Peek!!!

So the only one who has got a sneak peek at the project has been Phillis and Nikki! But it's not done yet, there are a few trim pieces that need to go up, and the window, yeah I'm tiling the window. It's been the dread of the whole project from the start and we knew we would have to do it. David is at work, and Grace is on Fall Break today and Monday so four day weekend with the kids! :0) ***The secret to the tiling of the window...when David is still contemplating a project, more like not wanting to go there...he procrastinates...I just tackle it. So he's coming home today to a tiled window. LOLOL.. works out wonderfully! That way he doesn't have to stress anymore about it...and my bathroom can be done, and we can get on with our lives. LOL Wish me luck!

Kevin has already been dressed up in a dress and a pink cowgirl hat, with cowgirl boots, and clip on earrings....very studly, yes and I got a pic on my cell phone! LOL As Myles said, great bribe material when he is older! LOL

Collecting paperwork up for refinancing of the house. And I have to fax that today. It's almost noon...so maybe the window won't be completely tiled. Oh who knows. Wish me luck all! And in a few days, you are going to have some pictures to look at, or maybe you should just schedule to stop by. LOL

2 comments:

  1. How about I stop by around November 27, 2008. Of course I will have to take a few showers or baths. Love ya! We miss all. See ya soon!
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does November 27th sound for my drop and see. I will even take a few showers if you will have us!
    Miss you all can't wait to see the house.
    LOL
    JO

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!