Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We found the belt!!!!

As a well thought out plan goes sometimes, nothing of mine got done once again. So hopefully today is going to be the stuff I was going to do yesterday....oh and we found David's long lost belt....he put it in his dresser drawer. The sad part was, I got in that drawer yesterday to get his socks...and guess what? I looked right at it. LOLOLOL

Kevin was a non-stop talk aholic all last evening. After lunch with daddy I took him to Grandma P's house, Grandma P is david's mom...and laid him down for a nap, then I headed to the Salem rental property to help finish up the kitchen. Tera had to unlock it for the carpet guys. They got there WAY behind schedule. But I got a lot done.

I went and got Kevin after his nap at Grandma P's house and then stopped and picked up "snacks" for Daddy and Kevin at Sonic. Then we went to see David and then back to Salem. But he didn't stop talking. Not at all. LOL

Off I go for now...I have to get something done before little man wakes up for the day

1 comment:

  1. Wayne was really good with him, and most of the time he was cracking me up. =P

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!