Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And the list goes on and on.....

Okay so last night we stayed at Salem until almost ten. Kevin was yet again, non stop...and yes I agree with Tera....Wayne did phenomenol with Kevin the last 30 minutes we were there, he had lots of fun. What coca cola and pepsi will do to this child, no one ever wants to experience, but he went to bed with little qualms last night, and was up bright and early with Daddy and I this morning.

David worked on electrical outlets at the Salem rental property and I worked on more paint work on the house too, while Wayne and Tera and Myles plugged right along getting things done, tonight is the final night to get the little stuff done, so major clean will be tomorrow. It's been a hard past few weeks, but it's almost done. And I'm proud that our regular crew has done so well. Especially as bad as it was. :0)O

Oh yeah and have I mentioned that I'm the maid of honor at Tera and Myles wedding. So the bridal shower is in 5 weeks and yet again, I'm in the midst of lots of planning for that.

Grace called yesterday from Dianna's phone when we were at Salem. She misplaced her phone and she had shut it off....needless to say on the voicemail, Dianna had left the phone on by accident and was yelling at Grace, and I was all not pleased. Now that Grace has a phone, she shouldn't have to WASTE her grandma's minutes to call me, and that'll be the last time she talks to me unless she finds her phone. Well she found it, but I've decided it's going to be a cold day in H E double hockey sticks before she goes on another trip with her grandma D. That's for sure.

So suprisingly enough David and I couldn't go to sleep and finally passed out about 130 a.m.
But we got up on tie this morning. I had to go push mow the front yard, back yard, and side yard by the garden, because the big mower needs a new blade, (even though we replaced it at the beginning of the season), long story, but I'm all yucky feeling and need another shower before I leave here to go to lunch then Salem.

Wish me luck!!!!.....

Oh, and I had to cancel the meeting with the other maid of honor for Tera's planning of the bachlorette party, so Ann said she was emailing me a game plan tonite. LOL That's good, cuz her and Brian have not offered to help with Salem as they have offered to help with rentals before, so she's got to respect us for helping instead.

1 comment:

  1. I say nothing about Brian and Ann. And thank God that Salem is almost done. I am drinking on Friday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!