Thursday, July 31, 2008

Funny Smells in my car....

So as the list goes, I've gotten nothing done at home once again. Since I repainted my kitchen I still haven't gotten it completely organized the way I need to, but I've been trying very hard. LOL It's just not getting there.

Salem has been very fun, and challenging for me. Tera told Myles the next flip they buy they should just hire me to do it, since I enjoy it so much. LOL Yeah, why not get paid for something you love to do.

Yesterday I removed wallpaper border and painted the bathroom upstairs, painted the wrought iron vent covers, that are oh so beautiful...I have fallen in love with the charm of the house, but I do have to say, people who wallpaper everything including ceilings really need to have their heads checked, it's just messed up. Oh and to paint over it, yeah the wallpaper, is kinda funky too, but when you are on a time limit, you have no choice. Ho hum.... Maybe next time salem needs to be flipped, they'll allow me to strip wallpaper one room at a time, til we are down to bare plaster. That would be AWESOME!!! And slowly we can restore the charm to the house, room by room. Yeah that would be just rock on fun! 100 yr old houses are awesome! LOL
I love it!

So as things go, funny smells eminate from my car, I noticed it yesterday, so I have to get in there and clean it out this morning. Otherwise Kev and I will be riding around in the lunchbox on wheels with our heads hanging out like hounddogs letting our ears flap in the breeze. I have to mow the other yard, and david looked at me this morning and said, you know you can mow with the big mower, he said two passes over it is better than you aching all over. LOL He knew exactly what I was going to try to do this morning, LOL. Yeah but time limits me, so I think I will be riding it today. I have to give lacey a flea bath, I took her to Salem the other day, and she's chewing herself like crazy, and she's supposed to see the groomer next week, this is oh so not good. :0( We discovered Tuesday evening that one room was left with infestation because David was doing an outlet and his legs looked like raw meat when he got home. So yeah lacey got some fleas too. But glad we figured it out before the tenants moved in. And the house got bombed. LOL

I have all kinds of other things to do, but I don't know how physically possible going to get it all done, and I usually set goals for myself but it never works out, but guess what, it's the last day for Salem and I'll be so happy to see the final rewards to all of our hard work. It's exciting. It's not even my house, or my flip, or my rental, but it's made me so happy to work on it. LOL Yeah I'm nuts, but when my friends are in a bind, I help. I'd do the same for my family, but they rarely ever ask. They think I'm too busy or something I guess. LOLOLOL

Kevin is still passed out, he keeps telling me that he doesn't want to paint in his sleep. I think he's having nightmares about "the dirty house" (his nickname for Salem). LOL
Off to work I go.....

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe, it's hilarious that he calls it the dirty house. =P Cracks me up. But it's not really the dirty house anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very curious to know whether you actually laugh out loud every time you type "LOL"... because you do it at the end of damn near every sentence.

    Also, this sentence...

    "Yeah that would be just rock on fun!"

    actually made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!