Monday, July 28, 2008

A little hard work never hurt anyone....

I do believe it's killing David and I. LOL We got up a few minutes behind schedule, and we cannot find his long lost belt. It was taken off his shorts for work to do laundry and *poof* it has vanished, did the dissapearo act...and he swears it's in the bedroom floor.

So today...even tho' I'm completely fatigued...I'm going to once again, for the third time, overhaul the room, this time it's getting gutted. The clutter drives me nuts in this house, because even if it's clean, you still cannot find ANYTHING when you put it down, it blends with the camo clutter around the place.

We've been helping Myles and Tera with their rental property Salem. Many times over Myles has thanked us and thanked us, telling us, if it wasn't for our help he would have been "screwed". The last tenants really trashed the property and they lived in it for only two years. It even had brand new carpet when they moved in, and yet the carpet that was ripped out looked like it had been used for at least 15 yrs...with all the stains and dog hair on it. It was disgusting.

So we have to catch up, recoupe...at least I do. David says he's fine but I'm a little tired. I do believe that I'll be headed over there again this afternoon when Tera gets off work, to help clean the place up more and do touchups. Although I have Kevin, he'll be facinated with the house, so it will be good, and he loves to clean, so I'm going to give him his own clorox wipes to use. LOL Yeah that'll be good.

Last night Kevin was very whiney but well behaved, we will see how he does today. I have a few small things on my agenda as a mother and a wife. But for the most part, Mondays are not my days to get much done, not when David works until 8 p.m. this day. We usually go into town in the afternoon to make sure he's fed for lunch, then in the late afternoon, we stop and drop a snack, or we all don't eat til Daddy gets home. Mind you we have good for you snacks and such the like in between because KIDS WON'T LAST THAT LONG not eating something for energy. LOL So we have to eat SOMETHING.

Off to find the long lost belt......tooodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!