Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's up party people!

Okay, so while some of us are recovering from our green beer hangovers....us "working class" either "had no greens to buy the beers, or green to buy the green to put in their beers"....so David and I worked. (this was a quote from my girl Heather). We had moved the deck from it's current location to the sliding door on the end of the front porch/guest room.

The point in doing this is so there is an entry from the house to the deck (which will be the most awesomest thing since sliced bread), and will be arranging the guest room so that there will be access for it's said use during the summer. :0) I'm thrilled!

David spent the evening leveling the deck...while I pondered why I am not out with my hubby celebrating St. Patty's....but alas, I am almost through the production of getting the bedroom done. :0) Both kids rooms are clean and I hope they stay that way...we will be off to visit our family in Kentucky this weekend, which I am thrilled about! Nikki, if you want to run away, you have a key!!!!!! :0)

We worked until our little hearts were content. Kevin spent the night with G'ma Phillis, and Grace focused on her work, cleaned her room, and went to bed at 9:30 p.m.....ummm...yeah where did the angel come from and is my daughter coming back, cuz whoever sent the angel in her place, I don't want the other one back. LOL

Tonight is production on Cody's Monster Truck Cake....ummm...I have forgotten the flavor but I think I'm going to do yellow and chocolate...if that's okay with his mom and him. :0) I've thought ahead and gotten the kids easter items, and that's taken care of. Trying to get all my ducks in a row, between production of baking and creating the millions lbs of icing I need to do I will also be packing for the weekend.

***Back to the lovely bedroom I have been creating, I got a full length mirror and I'm pretty sure I want to take it back down. It's not the mirror that I find repulsive, it's the image it portrays of me inside it....did you know Wal-mart sells funhouse mirrors? I didn't realize that the butt of all butts has spread wider than it should have, and I hope to gain my vanity back and start running again. Seriously, ummm...what I have seen in the mirror makes me want to gag....blech... Of course the 1000 calorie butter burger I had for lunch doesn't help much, but it was a splurge, since it's been like two months since we have had a burger of any sort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!