Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Venti Quad....what????

Sbux...addicts pay attention.....
I have heard of a quad....my brother faithfully orders a quad at Sbux, he has to have his liquid crack in the morning (coffee and Starbucks are what I am referring too). Well I ventured to find the local Sbux because of my insomnia attack late last night and so early in the a.m. this morning. Home coffee, no matter how much instant coffee I added to my coffee wasn't doing it. A proper steamed Espresso was needed to satisfy the artificial awakeness I would need to function to do my motherly duties today.

So I did it, and I ordered a Quad Venti Soy White Chocolate Mocha with no whip....for serious...I did it. And now I can't even imagine laying down to nap...even though I need sleep....it hasn't crossed my mind...oh my goodness! My body won't let me, the ants are crawling up and down my arms and legs, and I feel the need to vacuum and mop my wood floors...I say mop, but I have a cleaner machine for wood floors, so it's a scrubber/slash polisher...who knows what you call it, but for explanatory purposes, it's a mop. LOLOLOL

Okay so I'm gonna go do that now! P.S. Did you see my Ricky Martin pic today? I found that shirt at the local good will and I put it on Kevin, and Wham, it hit me...dimples and all...he's simply the most adorable boy on the planet...Lock up your girls...he's a heartbreaker. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!