Sunday, November 16, 2008

We thought we'd be done....

And no, we are not..... *sigh* Last night we took time out to visit with the "family" My sister's husband Josh celebrated his 24th birthday I believe it is 24th...LOL so, we went to O'Charleys for dinner. :0) But to no avail...we skipped the birthday cake and went home to work.

Well as things go, nothing ever goes as planned. Grace (although not here this weekend) caused some drama. She failed to tell us the cat litter was running out. So the last time she cleaned Smokey's litter box it was not full enough to use really. Well, guess what? Yeah Smokey used the litter til it was sopping wet then decided to hide her piles of you know what in various toys and clothes that Grace had scattered about her floor. :0( Although I've stressed a million times over the importance of cleanliness, Grace still has not gotten it...and now she's lost 3/4 of it...it all went in the trash. :0( What else was I supposed to do...cat poo is not good. So there will be drama when she gets home.

Chiquita has decided that dirty socks and underwear are good chew toys... :0( We have managed to lose three pairs of underwear torn to little cotton ball shreds, and one rug so far during her "puppy" training. Someone had called her a "land pirhana" one time, and now I get why they collect this nickname. So once again, she is in "lockdown" for a period of time to curb her shennanigans. But soon she will be broken of this behavior. :0) I'm just wondering how much she chewed at the original owner's home?????

So, the drama with Grace's room put a damper on progress of the front porch, we are still progressing, but the peeling of logs has once again come to a hault so we can deal with other things. From the time we got home from dinner until 1 a.m. I was working on Grace's room, and I still have to completely SCRUB the whole entire floor before she gets home and it is almost 2:30 p.m. Wish me luck! LOL

As for replacement of items for Grace, I know her birthday and xmas are around the corner. So purchasing of educational items, craft supplies will be handy, only if they come in their own organizer or tote, or can be placed on a bookshelf. LOL I'll update soon!

Oh..an afterthought, I figured out how to post from my phone "mini blogs" with pics....so once in a while if you get one...you have to click on the link to take you to the blog, to see the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!