Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's already Thursday!

Man, what a busy week..... I had a root canal on Monday that took up my day. Worst part was, the dentist asked me what I'd been doing for pain the past week or so since it's been giving me issues, and I said, Ibuprofren and my antibiotic, so he said, "Stick with that, and if you need anything call me." Oh...that was a dumb move on my part. So a few narcotic pills later (leftover) and a loaded warm apple cider, I was off to bed. So no production on Monday.

I have an office now, in my front porch again, and I'm soooo stoked about that. It's about time. Now on the other end, will be a temporary guest bedroom, until we decide in the summer what we are going to do (if we are going to move the deck or not....or how this is all going to go. We still do not have the log work done, but, it's going to have to wait. We'll peel the logs, and get them prepped to install. But the two main windows going into the house that still exist, we have to figure out what we will do with them. The one going into Kevin's and the one going into the living room. We are thinking an open bookshelf from living room to out there would be great, but Kevin's room needs to be shut in...No doubt about it. So we can close it in from the porch and then leave it open on Kevin's side to remain as a bookshelf area. :0)

I don't know at this point what we will be doing after the holidays, but since everything is fast approaching I will be working hard to getting house decorated and organized and then baking starts. :0) Yahoooo...my favorite part of the year.

I have slacked on cakes because there's too much time being taken up doing all the necessary stuff with this house. So, it'll be nice to get to do some holiday stuff. I'm happy!

Wednesday Grace had a filling put in, and promptly went to school (with mouth numb), and accidentally yanked out the loose tooth that's been loose for TWO months. LOLOL I think she caught the "tooth fairy", but I told her I was just checking to make sure the tooth was still there, that the tooth fairy had left it as requested. But she told me that it was ME that left the dollar. Then on the way to school she promptly told me, that the tooth fairy still hadn't read her request for EIGHT DOLLARS...I nearly choked on my drink. And I told her, "I'm sorry but you don't set the tooth fairy rates." Then it was dropped. LOLOLOL

Kevin, he's been a great little guy this past week. And Chiquita...well she loves him and hides from him sometimes. Kevin wants to play all the time. But Chiquita likes to go hide and chew on things or eat kitty crunchies out of the litter box. BLECH! :0P We are working hard on the no chewing thing, and for the most part if you keep your clothes out of the floor, she's good. She just eats random tid bits of paper and such. She hasn't tackled a rug in a week, so I'm happy about that. LOL

Any takers to watch my kids tomorrow night? I need a break, and Tera and I need to eat El Rodeo and have a small bit of margarita. :0) The girls have been so busy, we haven't got to spend much time together recently. :0(

Nikki is still in Arizona, and she texted to tell me she loves it, and that if she could she'd just get a job and stay there. I told her she should. David said we need someone else to come out and visit when we get out to see Michael. LOL...I just think sometimes we should just pack up and move out there. But what do I know...tooo many people who'd hate us for taking the kids when they are still young....but I bet when they are 13, and 16 they are going to be begging us to leave town. LOLOL Just kidding.

I'll keep you posted with pictures soon! I have some finish work this morning on the front porch and furniture to move tonight, then tomorrow, it'll be posted I believe! Hope life finds you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!