Thursday, November 20, 2008

HUGE DILEMA...

Apparently David's company Christmas party is December 13th!!!!!!!!! This is a dilema...it runs into the cookie party and such. :0( If I start it at 10 a.m. and we end the festivities by 5 p.m. all should be well. Anyone from out of town is welcome to stay if David and I attend the dinner and a little festivities....after all, you have other relatives to visit here also....just let me know if this throws a wrench into all of your plans! :0( Man, I am soooo sorry. I planned on having overnight visitors and you are welcome to stay here no matter what...but hopefully this year...David gets his ring for being at Honda since 1995...he should have had it and a diamond put in it already for his ten year anniversary. But someone drops the ball on him every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!