Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tball madness....

Things to have seem to become a blur for me.... I think it's because of all the fuzz in my head....I'm trying to recover, but to no avail...the sleepiness took hold of me on the couch last night about 7:30 I do believe and passed out.

David has really been great and he wants me well, so he let me sleep and put the children to bed last night.

I don't know if I ever updated you guys on the latest....big D (Kevin's other mother) really wanted him to start Tball this year. She tried to call david and let him know the details....we (I) declined by text message saying that he would have to test into school this fall so he needs to be ready for school and not doing sports already, too much hassle with as far out as we live. Her reply was, Whatever Ball is in the Summer Funny part about this is, Grace brought home the sign up sheet for us this week, and guess what? He doesn't meet the deadline for his age and birthdate to sign up for Tball this summer either!!! So was she going to lie to get him in the league?

Kev has also had the struggle with the sinus thing for a week longer than I have, and he has been doing okay with the exception of drainage...so I had to give him liquid Red#40 yesterday...two things that is very apparent....he speaks WAYYYY TOOO FAST, and he stutters and stammers a whole lot more, and the involuntary jaw movement worsens when he is on this stuff. Oh yeah and the hyperactivity....but it was well contained at home yesterday.

Today we have a 2 hr delay due to fog, so we'll be dropping grace off to turn around a few hours later and go back to get her...really why do they bother?

Tax Season is here, and we went and had that done the week before last...it takes all we have just to survive right now with the economy the way it is...(I mean in general for everyone, not just us). The scary thing that I have noticed recently is this...(There's still christmas stuff on the clearance racks, and now valentine's day stuff on the racks with it) When normally right after the holiday it all goes to 50% off and 75% off and is gone within a week or so. It is frightening to see that, because people are so scared, they are not spending....and most just can't spend. I have yet to hear near as many people talking about splurging their tax checks either....but last night on the news they report that many people are more into repairing what they have than buying new from everything from appliances to lamps and their cars.

I guess that is good, for my father and for David...auto repair is the way to go anyway...who needs a new vehicle every year....whatever happened to be faithful to your ride? You didn't see Laura Ingles and her dad going out and trading their horse every so often did you? They kept them around for a while. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!