Friday, July 10, 2009

Today is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

A weekend where David and I should not have the children but under circumstances have them both! And I couldn't be happier about that. :0) We are now going to be eating mexican food at 6:15 and I'm looking forward to the end of the day.

For those who have been personally emailed the drama...pray for us, and for little Kevin. We are going to do our best, to help him as best we can. I love little man. It was so sad this morning, he said, "Mommy, I want to go home...I miss you..I don't want you to go to work over and over again in the morning." This made me tear up, the little guy is having withdrawals because I've worked all week...we have not had much time for just kids and mommy this week.

As for so many other things going on my head, I have to get on the phone, start searching for support groups online, and do the research to manage to accumulate all I can on what we can do to make the "battle" easier over Kevin. Wether the lawyer thinks it's feasible for us to fight her to sign him over, or just to take her for the cash...who knows...but what I want...is for her to either stop harrassing the confused little boy and let him grow and be happy. David and I counted up the hours last night that she has him from friday night, to sunday afternoon...once you take into account sleep time and naps...she gets exactly 48 hrs a month with him and that's not ONE on ONE time either. You do the math... :0( So disheartening.

I can't believe in a few weeks the kids will be starting school, and Monday I have to go to the BMV to get gracie an ID, so she can go with Dianna (her father's mom) to see her aunt Eve (her father's sister) in Washington D.C. Just so amazing, it'll be her first plane ride and I won't be with her. :0( But glad she gets the opportunity to do something fun this summer with her other family.

Wow...so much to do!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!